7 bedrooms • 160 m²
€ 3,300 (excl.)
- Property typeSingle-family home
- Living area160 m²
This beautiful property is located a stone's throw from the southern ring road, on the border of the Ginneken and Ruitersbos districts. The house is fully furnished and ready to move in. From this convenient location, walks can be made through the Markdal and the Mastbos and you can be at the cozy Ginnekenmarkt within minutes.
Through the stately entrance you enter the spacious hall (approx. 13 m2). Here you have access via a staircase to the first floor, but also to toilet, laundry room (with washing machine and dryer), spacious basement (approx. 15 m2) and play / back room (approx. 13 m2), with fitted wardrobe, at the rear of the house. From the hall you can also reach the sitting room, dining room and kitchen. The spacious, open-plan kitchen (approx. 16 m2) has ample storage space and all appliances. This is in open connection with the dining room (approx. 23 m2). At the front is the sitting room (approx. 23 m2) en suite with 2 large closets. The ground floor has a high-quality parquet floor. The high ceilings give the whole a spacious and characteristic appearance.
From the kitchen and the back room you have access to the spacious, green garden with a shed (approx. 11 m2). The garden is approx. 175 m2 and has a spacious terrace, grass and lots of greenery. The rear of the house is fully equipped with shutters.
Via the staircase you reach the landing on the first floor. On the first floor are 3 bedrooms, a separate toilet and a bathroom. There is also a fixed cupboard. The entire floor is equipped with sound-absorbing carpet.
- Bedroom I (approx. 7 m2) is located at the front of the house and serves perfectly as a play or storage room. This also has an extra closet and a sink.
- Bedroom II (approx. 21 m2) is also located at the front and has a nice decorative fireplace as a nice detail and gives access to a French balcony.
- Bedroom III (approx. 25 m2) is located at the rear of the house, also has a decorative fireplace and gives access to the roof terrace and the bathroom.
-The bathroom (approx. 8 m2) is located at the rear and has a large double sink, bath and toilet.
The roof terrace is approx. 11 m2 and also gives access to the garden by means of a fixed staircase.
Finally, the staircase leads to the second floor. Here are 4 bedrooms (1 not used by tenant), a 4th separate toilet. There is carpet everywhere.
- Bedroom IV (approx. 11 m2) is located at the front of the house and serves perfectly as a walk-in closet or storage room. This also has a closet and a sink.
- Bedroom V (approx. 15 m2), also at the front and with central heating place (in fixed cupboard) has 2 large fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom VI (approx. 24 m2), located at the rear, gives access to a balcony and an extra laundry and storage room. This bedroom also has an open bathroom with bath. In this bedroom there is a woven solid floor.
Located a stone's throw from the southern ring road but also on the edge of the Mastbos. From home you can take walks through the Markdal and the Mastbos and you are within a few minutes on the cozy Ginnekenmarkt. The lively center of Breda is only 3 minutes by bike.